Friday, October 30, 2015

My Monthly Hero Poinsettias

I received the October My Monthly Hero kit this week.  When I opened the box, I was surprised by the sweet packaging for the bundle!  Wish I'd taken a picture!  I couldn't wait to have time to play with these layered poinsettia stamps and coordinating dies!  I'll be entering this into their Holiday Cardmaking Challenge.

I used nothing but the products in the kit:  stamps, dies, bling, and five different inks in cute little cubes!  I really like how my card turned out!


I heat embossed the sentiment on vellum using VersaFine Onyx Black ink and Simon Says Stamp clear embossing powder.  I popped up the small poinsettia and added a few leaves under it.

I'm looking forward to trying other ways to use these awesome stamps!  Thank you for taking a look!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty, love the repetitive stamping!
    Thanks for joining us for the Hero Arts Holiday Cardmaking Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great looking card! I think I may be making some like yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind comments! Really means a lot to me!