Sunday, October 18, 2015

Hero Arts Color Layering Christmas Tree

Hi!  I finished this card yesterday with my new stamps and coordinating dies from Hero Arts.  I just love this set!

A blogger I follow had a comment about this contest by Hero Arts called Holiday Cardmaking Challenge so I decided I would enter my card.  Why not, right?




I love to make sparkly cards and I like how this turned out!   Thank you so much for taking a look!

Supplies:
Inks: Hero Arts Ombre Lime to Forever Green; Distress Ink: Tumbled Glass, Broken China; VersaMark, Tsukineko Encore! Metallic Silver
Embossing Powder:  Simon Says Stamp white
Liquid Applique in white
Stampendous Fuzzy Fun Flock in white





2 comments:

  1. Love your sparkly card!
    Thanks for joining us for the Hero Arts Holiday Cardmaking Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.