Saturday, February 6, 2016

Valentine, Bramble Heart

My first valentine card for the holiday coming up.  I love this Bramble Heart die from Simon Says Stamp.  The Mama Elephant sentiment is perfect!



I used patterned paper from K & Company that I've had for at least a few years.  I really love patterned paper but struggle to find ways to use it.  I'm always very happy when I do find a way.  I used Spun Sugar Distress Ink for the layer behind the heart.  Oh, when I cut the heart I had applied Stick It to the paper which made it very easy to add the oh so pretty glitter by Art Glitter (Baby's Breath).

I'm actually going to add this to the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Wednesday Challenge with a theme of Have a Heart.

Thanks for clicking over and hugs for the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Carol! It's so pretty and feminine.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.