Thursday, July 12, 2018

Art Impressions Challenge #236 Masculine Cards Week 2

Hello Ai Fans!  I'm so glad you've stopped by to see more inspiration for Week 2 of Art Impressions current challenge, which is Masculine Cards.

I've used the oh, so fun Lifetime Set for my card today.  I think I would like to know a funny, goofy guy like this one!  I've stamped him in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored everything with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.


See the floor he's standing on?  It's Washi tape!  I drew a line with my Pigma Micron 05 black pen, then placed the Washi tape just along the line before die cutting.  Doing it before die cutting adds the stitched detail of the die to it, as well as pressing it firmly in place.


Here's a close up of the Glossy Accents I added to the balloons.




Thanks, again, for taking a look!  We hope you'll join in this fun challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.