Thursday, December 14, 2017

Let's Celebrate!

Here's a celebration card I've made that could be used for many different celebrations!  In spite of being in the midst of preparing to host our big family Christmas gathering this Saturday, I've found some time to pull this together (gotta get that "me" time in--it's my de-stresser!)

This card was inspired by the photo on Inspired By All the Little Things challenge--love the colors and the touches of gold!  It all looks like a fun party is about to happen!

Here's a close up that shows the shine of the mirror card stock I used.  I also put some sparkle on the champagne glasses before I added a layer of Glossy Accents.


I sure appreciate your taking a look!  I hope you all are having good times leading up to Christmas!

Supplies:
Dies:  Spellbinders Die of the Month June 2017; My Favorite Things Chevron Fringe; circle dies (don't remember the maker)
Stamps:  Avery Elle Sip Sip Hooray
Miscellaneous:  hoarded paper by Teresa Collins (the dotted); Glossy Accents; Spectrum Noir sparkle pen; and hoarded mirror paper in black, dark grey, gold; vellum

3 comments:

  1. Oh, what a fabulous take on the inspiration photo! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Carol - your take on the inspiration photo is fantastic! I love the spots and champagne glasses and that foil banner adds the perfect party touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun take on the inspiration! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Inspired By All The Little Things!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.