Monday, November 27, 2017

Beary Merry Christmas!

I've had these bears and accessories colored up for a while.  When I saw this challenge on Ellen Hutson's The Classroom I figured I needed to get the pieces and parts onto cards.

The challenge is to use our favorite Essentials By Ellen set.  Well, All Inside and Bear Ware 2 most definitely are in my top favorites of her sets!

This card uses the cute bear set on a background using an Impression Obsession die called Three Trees.  I ink blended the bottom layer using Distress inks in Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch.   The snowfall is from a little Altenew stamp called Snowing.



This next card uses more goodies from Bare Ware 2.  The border background is a stamp called Merry Christmas frame by Rubbernecker Stamps.  I stamped the snow using a stamp from Concord and 9th's Joy Stamp set and added Nuvo drops in white.


I'm also entering these into the Flickr group LOVE--Handmade Cards Challenge #23, Anything Goes.  Info is HERE.

Thank you very much for taking a look!




1 comment:

  1. I can see why you love these sets, Carol! Both of these cards are such adorable little Christmas scenes! Glad to see you!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.