Monday, August 21, 2017

Rainbow Cards


Hello!  Didn't realize it had been quite a while since I've posted anything here!  Last week, I participated in the Online Card Classes--Rainbow Maker.  It was all about different techniques to make rainbow color cards.  It was a whole lot of rainbow happy going on for sure!  Seriously, all Online Card Classes are the best classes I've taken!

I thought I'd compile all of them into one post to have them together.  (All are also posted on my Instagram with supply details, if you are interested.  The link is to the right.)  Here they are:
This one was almost in the trash!  Savaged it by giving it a good shower and letting the inks drip!
This technique uses strips of card stock to create a rainbow
Same as above, but just die cut the strips with a word sentiment.

Ink "smooshing" :)
Stamping in rainbow colors.
More ink "smooshing"
This is using glitter paste through a stencil over an ink-blended background.

Well, if you've looked at all of these, thank you so much!   Your comments are most welcomed and much appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to be rather speechless and only come up with "WOW," Carol, but I'm really YELLING it!! These are spectacular! Every time I think, "Ah, my fave," then I liked the next one better! You did a brilliant job and I thank you for all the inspiration!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.