Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Coral/Mint Green Happy Birthday

I like to have a stash of birthday cards on hand and needed some inspiration to get going.  My Favorite Things Color Challenge 63 was just the thing and will enter my card!  I really LOVE these colors!

Find the details HERE.
I pulled out some MFT stamps and dies that I got last year and hadn't used in a while.  I wanted to make something bright and cheerful and that reminds me of spring!!




Here's a look at the inside.  (There's a story about how this came about that I'll post about another time!:) 

I really enjoyed creating this card!  Thank you for stopping to take a look & your comments are so appreciated!

Supplies:
MFT Scattered Surface background stamp
MFT Striped Sentiment Strip die
MFT Flashy Florals stamps and dies
MFT Celebrate You stamps
SSS inks: Mint Candy, Scuba, Apricot, Sunkist
Spellbinders Labels 4
Art Glitter Gala Glitz white
Pretty Pink Posh sequins
paper doily from my stash




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the pretty flowers. Perfect use of the challenge colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty. Love the peek-a-boo stripes combined with the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely lovely cards. I wouldn't be able to pick a favorite. Feel free to drop by my blog and see what you think of my work.

    ReplyDelete