Sunday, May 22, 2016

Praying for You, Hydrangea Cards

I really LOVE this stamp from Essentials by Ellen Mondo Hydrangea!  It is so fun to stamp and color in different ways.  I think I've made three cards recently using this stamp.
Here are my two recent cards.  I used a We R Memory Keepers Next Level embossing folder on the vellum and Distress Ink to watercolor the flower and leaves.  I made this card for a 26-year old that found out she has cancer.   I hope it brings a smile to her face.

(I'll be entering this on the Essentials by Ellen May Pin-Sights Challenge.)




Thanks for looking and if you are the praying type, say a prayer for her.


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I like how you embossed on your vellum... subtle touch, but it definitely adds a nice element to your card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I am sure this will bring a smile to her face indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your kind comments! Really means a lot to me!