Sunday, May 22, 2016

Praying for You, Hydrangea Cards

I really LOVE this stamp from Essentials by Ellen Mondo Hydrangea!  It is so fun to stamp and color in different ways.  I think I've made three cards recently using this stamp.
Here are my two recent cards.  I used a We R Memory Keepers Next Level embossing folder on the vellum and Distress Ink to watercolor the flower and leaves.  I made this card for a 26-year old that found out she has cancer.   I hope it brings a smile to her face.

(I'll be entering this on the Essentials by Ellen May Pin-Sights Challenge.)




Thanks for looking and if you are the praying type, say a prayer for her.


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I like how you embossed on your vellum... subtle touch, but it definitely adds a nice element to your card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I am sure this will bring a smile to her face indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.