Hello, crafty friends! Today I'm sharing a few details of this card I made that features a few of the Alex Syberia Designs August 2026 release products along with the Postage Stamp die and stencil.
First I die cut white cardstock with the Postage Stamp die. I used two sandy-colored inks and blending brushes to add my beach to each rectangle. Use removable tape to mask off where needed.
I placed it onto my grip mat and positioned the Postage Stamp stencil over it. (Note: I just found that this is currently sold out. Click the "notify me" button to be notified when it's back. Masking tape could easily be used here.) That's the first stencil. I placed the second stencil, Clouds & Waves Builder, over the top rectangles with the waves portion of the stencil.
Then I used teal and blue inks with the cloud and waves edges of the Clouds & Waves Builder stencil. I glued this panel to an A2 card base.
Next I stamped the cute images from the Summer Chill stamp set with Copic safe ink. I colored the images with my Copic markers and then cut them out with the coordinating Summer Chill dies.
I trimmed the edges of the image with the palm tress to match the width of the stenciled rectangle. Then I used foam adhesive to adhere it and the other images to my card.
The Summer Chill stamp set has seven sentiments to choose from. I decided on a birthday sentiment and stamped it with black pigment ink. I cut it out with the coordinating die and adhered it with foam strips.
Thanks so much for stopping by! If you'd like to see some of how I made this, please watch my reel over on my Instagram!
I so appreciate that you use my affiliate links to shop! (Never any additional cost to you.) It helps me with the expenses of posting my creative content, thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.