Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Simon Says Stamp 2026 STAMPtember® & Alex Syberia Designs Collaboration

Hello friends!  If you know about STAMPtember®, you also know that there are daily surprises like this awesome Lovely Day stamp and die set that I've used for my card here!

These are available only while supplies last and will not be restocked.  Most collabs sell out quickly so grab it now if you like it!  I love this beautiful floral image from the collab set with Simon Says Stamp and Alex Syberia Designs!  I had so much fun having a coloring session to make this!

Here's a peek at the Lovely Day product images:

I stamped this sweet floral from the Lovely Day stamp set with Copic marker safe ink.  After I colored it with my markers, I cut it out with the coordinating die.   There are two separate small flower stamps in the set that I colored and die cut too.  However, I totally forgot to put them on the card!  Duh.  LOL!

I topped the A2 card base front with this beautiful Delicate Frame & Friend die set.  I die cut the frame three times from white cardstock.  I glued the layers together and then to the card.

I used foam tape to attach the Lovely Day floral to the card.  There are two sentiments in this stamp set that also have coordinating dies.  I love that!

Be sure to head to Simon's shop on their website to check out this gorgeous set!  Thank you very much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.