Pages

▼

Thursday, October 8, 2026

Alex Syberia Designs Autumn Release: Cozy Tea Time | Blog Hop & Giveaway

Hello, friends!  I'm excited to be joining the blog hop + giveaway for Alex Syberia Designs' Cozy Tea Time release!  This hop is filled with so much inspiration from lots of talented designers.  Read to the end for the hop release and prize details.


 If you'd like to start at the beginning of the hop, please visit the Alex Syberia Designs blog hop post.

The card I'm sharing today features the beautiful new Magical Wisteria stamp set with the coordinating dies and stencils.

I started by first stamping the Magical Wisteria flower with a Copic marker safe ink.  This is a very light ink and I have found that it doesn't smear when you ink through stencils with your blending brushes.  Tip:  Use a MISTI, or other similar tool, to stamp the floral.  Then be sure to leave the stamp in the MISTI.  After the stenciling it finished, just put it back in and stamp with black ink.

I used some pretty purple and green inks to color through the stencil layers with blending brushes.  When I was finished, I stamped the Wisteria again with black ink.  Then I cut it out with the coordinating Magical Wisteria die.  I added foam tape to the back and set it aside.

I wanted just a bit of interest for the background of the Wisteria and the new Sparkles stencil was perfect!  I inked two shades of yellow ink directly onto the front of an A2 card base.  I intentionally used a lighter hand in some areas.

I stamped one of the sentiments in the Magical Wisteria stamp set in black ink.  I cut it out with the coordinating die and used foam strips to adhere it to my card.

Be sure to check out all of the amazing new crafty products from this release in the Alex Syberia Designs shop.

Here's the Giveaway Info:

Alex Syberia Designs is giving away a $15 or a £15 gift card to three lucky winners!  Leave comments along the hop stops for more chances to win!

This giveaway is open internationally.  All three winners will be selected from entrants who take part in the blog hop by 11:59 pm BST on October 18.  The winners will be announced on the "Giveaway Winners' page" of the Alex Syberia Designs blog on October 19.

Blog Hop Order:


Product supplies/links:

I so appreciate that you use my affiliate links to shop! (There's never any additional cost to you.)  It helps me with the expenses of posting my creative content, thank you.  Note:  You must have "allow cross-site tracking" and cookies turned on in your browser in order for it to know you use my links.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love this wisteria product suite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful card with the wisteria flowers! I love the stenciled background too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - the wisteria are just so pretty, and you picked such pretty shades of purple!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.