Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Hope Your Day Is Stacked With Joy -- Honey Bee Stamps

Hello, crafty friends!  Do you make clean and simple cards?  If you are here regularly, you most likely know that I do not!  Haha!  But I think I've succeeded today with this card that features Honey Bee Stamps awesome Lovely Layers: Sub Sandwich Honey Cuts!  Check it out!

I started out with the Lovely Layers: Sub Sandwich dies.  First I chose the items I wanted to layer in my sub sandwiches.  Next I chose various colored cardstocks for the pieces.  I die cut the meat and onion layers from white cardstock.

Once you have the dies and cardstocks planned out, it's super easy to have a die cutting session and cut out enough pieces for three sub sandwiches!  To add some dimension and depth of color to the pieces I used either inks with blending brushes or my Copic markers.

If you'd like to see some of this process, check out my Instagram later this morning to watch my reel!  I particularly like how the bread for the Subs turned out after I added shading to the pieces!

With all of the goodies shaded or colored, I used Bee Creative glue to adhere layers together and then layered them into the sandwiches.

To keep the card background simple and give a place to "ground" the three sandwiches, I ink blended a rectangle onto the A2 card front.  This was super easy!  I used my paper trimmer to cut four ½" strips of masking paper.  I placed the strips around the edges of the card base, then used a neutral blue ink and a large blending brush to color in the space.

I removed the masking paper to reveal this pretty inked rectangle!  I used glue and foam strips to adhere each Sub Sandwich into the rectangle.

The sentiments are from the Stacked With Joy stamp set.  After I stamped each sentiment with black pigment ink, I cut them out with the coordinating Stacked With Joy die.  To match the height of the Sub Sandwiches, I used a double layer of foam strips to adhere each sentiment to the card.

I really like my version of this clean and simple card with the Lovely Layers: Sub Sandwich!  I hope you like it too!  Thank you so much for stopping by today.  I hope your day is a good one!

I so appreciate that you use my affiliate links to shop! (Never any additional cost to you.)  It helps me with the expenses of posting my creative content, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.