Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Country Fruit Basket Birthday Card -- Honey Bee Stamps

Hello crafty friends!  Today I'm here to share all of the fun details of this card I made with Honey Bee Stamps Lovely Layers: Berry Basket Honey Cuts.  Our team has made some awesome cards using this set, so I wanted to think of a way to make my card a bit different.  I had this great idea to use the Lovely Layers: Wrap It Up bow and some gingham paper and I love how this turned out!

I had a very busy day yesterday with every-day-life stuff and let me tell you, this card came together so easily!  I die cut red, blue, green, and Kraft cardstock with the dies in the Lovely Layers: Berry Basket set.

The lemon is from the Lovely Layers: Citrus set and one I had saved from a previous project!  I love having these random pieces ready to use!  After I added darker inks to the fruits and basket with blending brushes for dimension, I used Bee Creative glue to adhere the layers together.

Next I die cut the Lovely Layers: Wrap It Up bow from a piece of gingham paper in the Perfect Picnic paper pad.  So that the reverse pattern of the paper wouldn't show on the inside of the bow loops, I just flipped that paper over to die cut another layer of the bow loops.  Then I glued the two pieces together with the gingham pattern facing out.  I assemble the bow with glue and use my reverse tweezers to hold the bow in the center until the glue was dry.

I glued the ribbon portion of the Bow to the Berry Basket and used my scissors to trim off the excess on each side of the basket.  Then I glued the bow to the basket.

I just love this patterned paper I used from the Perfect Picnic paper pad.  It has just enough of the blurry look to appear as if it's in the background behind the Berry Basket!  I trimmed just 1/8" of an inch from the top and one side to create just a slim white border on the A2 card.

I stamped two of the sentiments from the Berry Sweet Summer stamp set with black pigment ink.  I cut them out with the coordinating Berry Sweet Summer Honey Cuts and use foam strips and glue to adhere them to my card.

I think this gingham bow makes this into the cutest little fruit basket that might be found on a roadside stand!  What do you think?

I always so appreciate your stopping by!  I hope your day is a good one with some good crafting time!

 I so appreciate that you use my affiliate links to shop! (Never any additional cost to you.)  It helps me with the expenses of posting my creative content, thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! That basket is a whole lot of yummy summer all in one. Love the cute bow too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.