Happy Tuesday, crafty friends! Today my sparkly card is featuring some beautiful paper from Rubbernecker Stamps new Festive Farmhouse paper pad! I've coordinated it with some glittery stenciling and a sparkly poinsettia! Read on for the details.
First I created my card base. These are the steps:
- I used the Snowflake stencil and spread some chunky gold glitter clear glaze through it onto 110# white cardstock. Set it aside to dry.
- Die cut patterned paper from the Festive Farmhouse paper pad with the largest Nested Rectangle Small Stitch die.
- Partially die cut the dry stenciled panel with the same Rectangle Stitch die. Adhere on top of the patterned paper die cut.
- Adhere the layer to an A2 card base.
- Cut some dark green paper from the Festive Farmhouse paper pad into a narrow strip and adhere to the card.
- I die cut the Poinsettia #2 from 80# white cardstock.
- Then I used some flower shaping tools to shape all of the petals.
- Before adhering all of the flower layers together, I used my finger to add some of the chunky glitter glaze to the petals' edges.
- After it dried, I used liquid glue to adhere the layers together and to add it to the card.
- The sentiment is from the Christmas Cheer Set and heat embossed with gold embossing powder.
- I added foam tape to the sentiment to pop it up on the card.
I totally love all of dimension, sparkle and shine with this gorgeous paper! Thank you so much for stopping by today!