Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2026

It's time for the Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember® Blog Party

Happy 17th STAMPtember®!!!  I'm thrilled to be joining in the Simon Says Stamp Blog Party to help celebrate STAMPtember® and Simon's HUGE new release!!!!  There are many other blogs participating and sharing lots more awesome inspiration with the products in Simon's release, so be sure to head over to Simon's blog when you are finished here.

Click this graphic to check it all out!

Also, keep reading to the end of this post!  Simon Says Stamp has given me a very special promotional code for you to use.  You can check out the graphic at the end to see what this awesome special is!  Also, there are many other surprises on the other blogs!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have several cards to share with you today all featuring new crafty goodies from Simon Says Stamp!

First up is this sweet Halloween card that features the new Little Pumpkin House die set and the Fable Friendly Foxes embossing folder.

To begin, I die cut orange, green, and brown cardstocks with the dies in the adorable Little Pumpkin House die set.  I used ink blending brushes a coordinating inks to add shading to each piece.

Then I embossed white cardstock with the Fable Friendly Foxes embossing folder.  After trimming it to 4-¼" x 4" I glued it to an A2 card base.  I added two narrow strips of green and orange cardstock just below the embossed panel.  (I have all of the cardstock and other supplies linked in my list below.)

To finish up, I used thin foam adhesive to adhere the Little Pumpkin House to my card.

Then I stamped a simple sentiment from the Trick Or Treat stamp set with black pigment ink.


Next up is this card that features the new Layering Christmas Tree stamp set.

I stamped two of the Layering Christmas Trees onto panels of white cardstock that measure 1-¾" x 3-¾".  I used two shades of green inks.  I used gold metallic pigment ink to stamp the trees' stars.

Next I inked up the edges of two 2" x 4" panels with gold pigment ink by swiping the ink pad directly onto the paper.  I glued the stamped Christmas Trees panels to the layers.

There's a stamp in this set for the round ornaments.  I stamped it a few times with the gold metallic ink.  I don't have the coordinating Layering Christmas Trees dies so I used a hole punch to cut out the smallest.  Then I used my scissors to cut out the others.

I glued one of the Layering Christmas Trees panel to my card base that has an embossed layer I made with the Layered Vine embossing folder (previously released).  The other panel is popped up with foam adhesive.

I stamped the sentiment, also in the Layering Christmas Trees stamp set, in black pigment ink and trimmed each one into a strip.  These are also popped up with foam tape.

My final project features one die, the Peace Joy Love cover die, and easily made three cards!

All I needed to do was die cut white cardstock, and gold and silver glitter cardstock panels with the Peace Joy Love die.  I removed all of the letter pieces from the panels and glued the panels to A2 card bases. Then I paper pieced the various back into the openings.

I added a little embellishment to each card with die cuts from the Stitching Holly and Berries die set.


Thank you so much for stopping by!  Happy STAMPtember®!!!

Here is the very special promotion, just for YOU!  This amazing Jingle All the Way stamp set and coordinating dies is free with a $100+ purchase!  Be sure to follow the steps shown on this photo!  Click the photo to get started shopping!

I know you have lots of options for shopping and I so appreciate you using my affiliate links (never any additional cost to you)!

28 comments:

  1. I am closely watching what you folks are doing with that modern Christmas tree. It is on my short list of what I might have to get. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your talent. The pumpkin card is so whimsical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simplicity and clean lines of these cards🧡

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the cards! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are amazing. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3 very different cards with a lovely clean look, love them all! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute cards. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cards. My favorite is the one with the Christmas trees.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are all beautifully done, so professional. Amazing stuff. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Three totally different but totally fabulous cards X's three. Your Halloween card is so, so cute !! It's absolutely adorable, Your second card just got me !! I wasn't sure what I thought about this stamp & die set when I saw the new release but you've caused me to see it in a totally different way and I LOVE your card and what you did with it and then there is your third card, it's clean, simple & SIMPLY fabulous. Thank You so much for sharing your cards & creativity

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards!!! Love them all. Thanks for sharing and inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all your cards. I especially love how you utilized the white space and of course, everything is better with glitter. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow that is a stellar line up of makes! LOVE them all! That sweet fox embossing, too cute! LOVE the lil' pumpkin house too. All such gorgeous makes xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your cards are so inspiring! I love how you use every element and pulled each thing together yet they are so simply beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh how beautiful. The trees are going to be my next new favorite stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the foxes behond the pumpkin - never would have thought to try that but it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  18. All such sweet and festive cards but loving your glitz on the Layering Christmas Trees especially!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Carol, these are all FABULOUS!!!! I love the fox embossing on card #1behind that sweet pumpkin house. I love the Peace/Joy/Love card w/ its holiday sparkle and the Layered (bottle brush style) trees are GORGEOUS!!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete
  20. That pumpkin house is so darn cute! I love the CAS design of the card, too. The gold, green and white of the bottlebrush tree card is so elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.