Sunday, May 7, 2017

Pink Floral Happy Birthday

I do love flowers, and this card definitely shows it!! Haha!

The background (that is nearly covered in flowers) is another I made in Altenew Academy's Celebration: Stencil Techniques.  I've used one of my most favorite floral stamp sets, Altenew's Beautiful Day.


I'm entering this into two challenges:

Altenew's May Inspiration Challenge--the info is HERE.
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, A Hint of Pink, info HERE.

Thank you very much for taking a look!!

Supplies:
Altenew Beautiful Day stamps/dies
Inks for large flower: Spun Sugar Distress Ink, Brilliance Pearlescent Coral, Memento Rose Bud
Spectrum Noir markers for small florals
Essentials by Ellen Lovely for the sentiment




2 comments:

  1. Wowzers, Carol, this is wonderful! Beautiful Day is one of my fave florals, and you've really made it shine - love all the pink! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.