Monday, May 8, 2017

OCC Sparkle & Shine, Glitter!

I'm taking the Online Card Class--Sparkle & Shine and today was all about glitter!!

When I first saw the Courage Stamp & Die Set from Ellen Hutson and that they were donating $25 of the purchase price to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, I had to have it.  Plus, it's a really pretty set that can be used for encouragement in many situations.

So I glittered up the pink ribbon (I should've taken photos of the process!) and stamped a few flowers around it.

Here's one that shows the sparkle!


I really love sparkle and glitter, so this class is right up my alley!  Thank you for taking a look!

Supplies:
Inks: Simon Says Stamp Twirling Tutu, Hero Arts Bubblegum, HA Lia Griffith ink--not named; SSS Green Leaf
Glitter:  Art Glitter Baby's Breath, Recollections Raspberry
Ellen Hutson Courage stamps/dies

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love that pink color you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will cheer up and encourage someone so much with this schparkly and heartfelt card, Carol! It's sensational! I'm wondering when we'll see some Chameleon artwork? I know you'll make them sing when you get around to it!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw ​your card linked ​in​ the​ gallery​ and just had to come see it in more detail. Awesome card! I am now your newest follower and would be honored if you visited my blog and became a follower too. http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so beautifully done. Wonderful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.