Wednesday, May 17, 2017

OCC Simmer & Shine, Embossing Powder

Totally love Julie Ebersole's 2-step glitter overlay technique in this lesson of Online Card Classes!

I've had Judikin's Sticky Stuff embossing powder for a long time and never really understood how to use it until Julie showed us how!!  Instead of using a solid stamp, I used a  honeycomb stencil from from Honey Bee Stamps.  You can tell by looking at my history of card making that I don't usually go for the cute critters.  I like them all, but just not my style...usually!  When I saw this newest release from Honey Bee, I just loved them!!  These bees are totally adorable!!

I can just imagine a special someone getting this card and opening the little beehive door and seeing this so cute bee face staring back!


Such great sparkle!!!!  Added in some shine with Glossy Accents on the bee's black stripes too.


Thanks so much for taking a look!

Supplies:
Honey Bee Stamps:  Build-A-Bee, Bee-You-tiful Sentiments, Free-Bee
Honey Bee dies:  Honey Cuts, Build-A-Bee, Free-Bee die
Honey Bee stencil
Distress Inks:  Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Wild Honey
Art Glitter Crystal ultrafine transparent
Glossy Accents
Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
Spectrum Noir clear sparkle pen



1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! Great design...pretty like how you made the little door to peek at the bee inside.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.