Thursday, April 20, 2017

Best Wishes Peony

Being a "flower" addict, I had to get a couple of The Ton's new stamps!  Today I have used Dearest Peony for my card.

I'm entering this into a few challenges:
Get the details HERE
Flickr's LOVE--Handmade Cards, ATC's & other Crafts--April Challenge Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...Splash It On


I did a lot of "splashing" on this one!  I created the background using the "ink smooshing" technique, sprayed on a bit of water, the sprayed on a bit of Perfect Pearls & Distress Spray Stain.  The flower was watercolored with Zig Clean Color markers and added more details with two Prismacolor Pencils.


I love this copper embossing powder!!!!

Here is a photo with the main supplies I used.  Not very many really.


Thank you for taking a moment to check out my card!  If you leave a comment, a BIG thank you to you!!!

2 comments:

  1. Came from Flickr to check it out again--gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and very elegant. I love especially the background, great blending and splashes. Thank you for Splashing It On with Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for using my product links to shop. Some of the product links I've provided may have what is called an "affiliate" link. By using my links to purchase products, I may earn a bit of a commission, at absolutely no additional cost for you. Thank you for supporting my blog.